What top handle saw?

Nathanzac

No. He said I thought they only made disc cutters. I replied there's another company making chainsaws. Their full name is " Stihl not working properly " but we call them Stihl for short :lol:

He replied " I thought you chainsaw boys were on good money, why don't you spend a bit more and buy some Huskys " :lol::lol:

I can tell your beginning to break...this time next year you'll be asking me foe some stihl stickers...by the way how many times have you used your husky top handle lately with out it braking something...???:confused1:you know how accident prone you are...o and you have a stihl pole saw...you kept that one quiet :thumbup:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top handle saw id go husky!!! But any ground saw or any other bit of equipment I go sthil every time. But saying that I tried an echo top handle yester day I was very impressed with the power out and value for money. But the chain brake felt very weak.

Don't say that about husky top handle you'll have Richie Rich putting you on his best mate list...think you'll be number 3 or may be 4:laugh1:..you need to try 192t or 93t..

I can tell your beginning to break...this time next year you'll be asking me foe some stihl stickers...by the way how many times have you used your husky top handle lately with out it braking something...???:confused1:you know how accident prone you are...o and you have a stihl pole saw...you kept that one quiet :thumbup:

Any Stihl purchase I try to keep quiet. I could do with a Stihl Sticker for my dustbin. That'll stop the bloke down the he road trying to pinch it :lol:

Don't say that about husky top handle you'll have Richie Rich putting you on his best mate list...think you'll be number 3 or may be 4:laugh1:..you need to try 192t or 93t..

There's room on my mates list when he realises that medium groundsaws have to be Husky . I don't mind him having Stihl for his large saws, but I worried for him saying his mediums should be Stihl as I don't want people making fun at him :biggrin:

It's ok...Timon knows your a secret stihl user...but we won't tell anyone...:biggrin:

I got to tell you Ti had a bit of a funny moment a few months ago. He walked into a dealers and wondered out with an 880. Don't worry we been keeping an eye on him and we feel confident he won't do it again

I got to tell you Ti had a bit of a funny moment a few months ago. He walked into a dealers and wondered out with an 880. Don't worry we been keeping an eye on him and we feel confident he won't do it again

I had a funny moment the other day in TFM went over to have a mootch and brushed against a husky and went all faint......joking the side since I have had to replace my 200,260 & 460 with 201,261 & 461 I have noticed the difference in build quality and power...it may be just me but rather then solid it all seems very light and plasticky..not sure what others think ??????

I had a funny moment the other day in TFM went over to have a mootch and brushed against a husky and went all faint......joking the side since I have had to replace my 200,260 & 460 with 201,261 & 461 I have noticed the difference in build quality and power...it may be just me but rather then solid it all seems very light and plasticky..not sure what others think ??????

Every new stihl,with the exception of the 150 have been a disaster in my opinion,201-crap! pull cord goes after 5 pulls,261-crap! needle bearing issues.441-crap! Carb calibration is all over the place.Old stihls are great but anything new i wouldnt touch with a shitty stick.

Never bothered with the 201 went to husky after the 200. Had a early 261, preferred it to a 260 as found them too slow in the cut. Picked up a new shape 261 in a dealer recently and felt worse than the older one, didn't like the lightweight plastic handle. 461 is a brill saw, love ringing up with it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app