Is it worth it?

samtheman365

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so 500cube=approx 1000 dumpy bags (as an example)=10bags a day at £50 a pop=£500 a day, 2.5k week, 10k month, 50k oct-march give or take, correct?

-20k wage, -5k return on initial investment=25k for overheads/buying in timber correct?

say 2 cube to the green tonn= 250 tonn of wood needed a year say £35 tonne delivered 250x£35=£8750 sound right? if so the rest of youre money needs to be spent on wood

now youre left with 16k for other overheads/running costs/tax

sound correct give or take?

sounds right but i have had a few beers

I was always told if a business was viable it should be able to operate on 50% capacity or 50% extra costs.

so if your looking at selling 25 cube a week do the sums on 13 per week it should wipe it`s feet

good luck sam and i hope your internet businesses take off!!

I was always told if a business was viable it should be able to operate on 50% capacity or 50% extra costs.

so if your looking at selling 25 cube a week do the sums on 13 per week it should wipe it`s feet

good luck sam and i hope your internet businesses take off!!

Cheers and if you need any fragrances try

Designer Fragrance, perfume and aftershave - Gucci, Diesel, Armani and many more - SK Fragrance - fine fragrances, perfumes and aftershaves (all products are in stock)

or if you need some natural skincare try

Profile skincare

or if your kids are giving you trouble try

Home - Smiley Spray - aromatherapy for happy, smiling children.

Cheers and if you need any fragrances try

Designer Fragrance, perfume and aftershave - Gucci, Diesel, Armani and many more - SK Fragrance - fine fragrances, perfumes and aftershaves (all products are in stock)

or if you need some natural skincare try

Profile skincare

or if your kids are giving you trouble try

Home - Smiley Spray - aromatherapy for happy, smiling children.

well that STINKS:001_tt2:

but he said over heads wher zero , not out lay, overhaeds are such as fuel,repairs, maintance, advertsing,etc :confused1: or have i had a hard day :laugh1:

I would of thought 22k was a overhead. His not going to make a profit until he has seen a return on his investment. It was a long day yesterday maybe I'm missing the point. :001_smile:

Just another thought its not that easy to build a client base. From a log point of view it can be difficult to break into the market place if you have other competitors nearby. There is one near me that is mass production on the firewood front and it doesn't matter that my prices are 20% or more lower than them, it is difficult to gain custum. The appropriate advertising should work but finding what is appropriate is the hard part. Good luck.