My new dog.

Nikk

Looking forward to taking Ziggy to work especially if rats are the order of the day, pooch got a inquisitive nose.

I travel To Bradford and Leeds most weeks so the staff in the offices are keen to see the new dog. They all know bobby !

He's coming to the range in due course. He's coming away with us in 3 weeks time, going to a Village hotel in Chester , all the village hotels are dog friendly .

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Bob, comes to work every day, loves the truck, my wife works as well so we needed an adaptable, car friendly dog, not too big.

He seems as smart as a tack. Very happy with him so far, must have had a reasonable first life as he's not "damaged"

Nice new dog Nikk, I've been in a virtually identical situation to Mick in that I lost "Bruiser" my best friend in January and it's taken a bit longer for me to get my head around having another. But last week we re-homed a 10 month old staffy called "Lexi"

The old and new

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1494618233.046868.jpg.b1f1b5f9d4ea658f20d110516e15281a.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1494618129.090091.jpg.b32e63116c163857fc053b05fb0c4f75.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1494618153.375844.jpg.1c3142000ad766cf0969d617d9533750.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1494618188.840426.jpg.7253ef3bab98b8b697d0efde6946cc75.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1494618215.047220.jpg.e9db42b5d61b7532fe41b011bd72d0df.jpg

Nice pup Nikk, good luck.

After losing Charlie our beloved Cocker in January it's taken us a bit of time to get another one.

But here's Igor, a 4 year Fox Terrier from the shelter at Cognac.

Igor loves being in the truck, settling in nicely.

Its handy having someone else to share the driving! He really should have at least one paw on the steering wheel but i suppose its a french thing:001_rolleyes:

Nice new dog Nikk, I've been in a virtually identical situation to Mick in that I lost "Bruiser" my best friend in January and it's taken a bit longer for me to get my head around having another. But last week we re-homed a 10 month old staffy called "Lexi"

Staffies get bad press but you won't get a more loyal dog. My daughter has one with a head the size of a 3 gallon bucket but its a lovely dog. I'm into Spaniels myself. Might take her tomorrow to the show(the dog not the wife that is, wife's defo not going:thumbdown:

Its handy having someone else to share the driving! He really should have at least one paw on the steering wheel but i suppose its a french thing:001_rolleyes:

True, he could have learnt a bit from Charlie who was a very careful driver!

IMG_0692.jpg.dac7a364408349786c56adf9351e7469.jpg

Staffies get bad press but you won't get a more loyal dog. My daughter has one with a head the size of a 3 gallon bucket but its a lovely dog.

You're not wrong mine could barely hurt himself let alone anyone else!

Cheers Mick