Hayfever

Steve Bullman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really suffered from hay fever .......but after doing over twenty years in tree Work ...its caught up with me :thumbdown:

Asda ( non drowsy ) Hayfever & Allergy Relief .... Loratadine 10mg tablets .

This is one cool addition to my working life .

I usually bite one of them little tablets n half and have in the morning and then smash the other half late afternoon .

it works for me ......when i need it :thumbup:

Never really suffered from hay fever .......but after doing over twenty years in tree Work ...its caught up with me :thumbdown:

Asda ( non drowsy ) Hayfever & Allergy Relief .... Loratadine 10mg tablets .

This is one cool addition to my working life .

I usually bite one of them little tablets n half and have in the morning and then smash the other half late afternoon .

it works for me ......when i need it :thumbup:

]

how does it affect you?

Save

Just get an anti histamine tablet,the 2 most common are loratadine or cetirizine hydrocloride.Both these are anti allergy so will make those hayfever symptoms go away.

One thing i would advise is too see your doctor as you may have asthma.I developed asthma in my latter years brought on by living in a damp house many years back.

Also having your lungs exposed to wood fibres,petrol fumes and the like may be having an effect mate.

Best be safe and get youself checked out.

Make time mate,work will be there tomorrow,ur healths more important

( Piriton ) from my local chemists sorts me out rapid . No prescription needed .

Also helps with wasp and bee stings ..... :thumbup1:

Piriton is the brand name but you can buy the exact same product at asda.Asdas own brand costs a 1/5 of the price of piriton and its the same product.

]

how does it affect you?

Its now a non drowsy tablet . To be honest I feel champion .

I first tried Loratadine 10mg back in the summer of 1994 when I was grounding for another firm .

Cleared my nose and so I ..... kinda just carried on with my summer tradition ...

You get to know and feel the days you need to snap a 10mg in half :thumbup:

Just get an anti histamine tablet,the 2 most common are loratadine or cetirizine hydrocloride.Both these are anti allergy so will make those hayfever symptoms go away.

One thing i would advise is too see your doctor as you may have asthma.I developed asthma in my latter years brought on by living in a damp house many years back.

Also having your lungs exposed to wood fibres,petrol fumes and the like may be having an effect mate.

I will get it looked at if these don't help. Pretty sure its hayfever though. I had the exact same thing most of last summer. The only 2 times I felt ok was in May when I went to Greece, and August in Cyrpus. Soon as I get back to UK it started again. Then over winter I was absolutely fine to the point that I had forgotten all about it. Then it started again a few weeks back when the rape appeared.

]

how does it affect you?

Its now a non drowsy tablet . To be honest I feel champion .

I first tried Loratadine 10mg back in the summer of 1994 when I was grounding for another firm .

Cleared my nose and so I ..... kinda just carried on with my summer tradition ...

You get to know and feel the days you need to snap a 10mg in half :thumbup:

actually i meant how does the hayfever affect you.

Informative post fella ... I'm aware :thumbup1: ..... Just wondering how

many on this site are aware of this fact ?