What tipping trailer

paul knight

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go, another for you to look at.

Mine is the tp106, but didnt pay anywhere near that for it!

Pricing our Flat Bed Tipping Trailers | 8 foot tipping trailer | 10 foot tipper trailer

They will build what you want, not just whats on the shelf, unlike Ifor!

How have you found your trailer since you had it made, any problem's or niggle's?:001_smile:

How have you found your trailer since you had it made, any problem's or niggle's?:001_smile:

No problems at all. I do mean none! Use it nearly every day, had it two years and not missed a beat.

Mine has nearly 2.5 ton payload, really good tipping angle, upgraded chassis and axles with solid high sides(not mesh)

Must add, if you need anything bespoke, you will not get it from Ifor, i tried it and that was the reason i went for Edwards in the end(also was about £1200 cheaper):001_huh:

Oh, and as for all those saying Ifors tow well, you need to try an Edwards:sneaky2:

Sounds like a promo ad, but it realy is that good:thumbup:

I'd be going for an Ifor, Our local dealer is happy to accept bespoke orders for Ifors but does state a longer wait than normal I'd rather that than have another make.

Used to tow a Edwards tiltbed flat trailer with an old employer it didn't tow as well as the same size ifor i now tow.

This is a bit like the stihl V husky debate you make your choice and pay ya money!