What can you squeeze climbers?

Tom D

After weighing myself for the other thread I remembered having a competition with my mates years ago to see who could squeeze the most on the bathroom scales... just grab them one hand either side and squeeze like ****.

Be honest now:sneaky2:

I can do 82KG, which is less than I used to be able to do I think.

You ought to be able to do your own weight I reckon.:001_smile:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good idea . Dont no but will try it later . I have been using them Captains of crush Hand Grippers and I can just about come close to closing the 250 kgs . I bought the 150 kg / 200kgs and the 250kgs Grippers and I believe they have improved my grip vastly . Would come in handy the extra grip on the non paying customer thread . Mind you I tend to deadlift ,squat and dumbell bench press 3/4 days a week . Just need to stop eating cakes , chocs pasta etc etc :blushing: About time I got some belly chubb shifted .:lol:

Good idea . Dont no but will try it later . I have been using them Captains of crush Hand Grippers and I can just about come close to closing the 250 kgs . I bought the 150 kg / 200kgs and the 250kgs Grippers and I believe they have improved my grip vastly . Would come in handy the extra grip on the non paying customer thread . Mind you I tend to deadlift ,squat and dumbell bench press 3/4 days a week . Just need to stop eating cakes , chocs pasta etc etc :blushing: About time I got some belly chubb shifted .:lol:

I trained on captain of crush grippers about 2 years ago. Managed to close number 2 after 6 months intense training.

Would train for 1 hr on them. By the book On ironmind.com it helped me a lot.

Grip is one of the most impoetant elements is strength. when you grip things if you are pressing , chinning, or even gripping the floor with your toes while squating it makes all the other muscle groups contract harder.

Just through doing grip work the rest of my training improved also.

Watch out after you crush the number 2 though...beer bottles and pint glasses becaome very fragile.

I trained on captain of crush grippers about 2 years ago. Managed to close number 2 after 6 months intense training.

Would train for 1 hr on them. By the book On ironmind.com it helped me a lot.

Grip is one of the most impoetant elements is strength. when you grip things if you are pressing , chinning, or even gripping the floor with your toes while squating it makes all the other muscle groups contract harder.

Just through doing grip work the rest of my training improved also.

Watch out after you crush the number 2 though...beer bottles and pint lasses becaome very fragile.

WOW TRAINING GRIPPERS FOR ONE HOUR . THATS SOME GOING :thumbup:

I TRAIN WARM UP 100KGS THEN DO 5 REPS 200KGS FOR ABOUT 4 / 6 TIMES .

THEN WAIT 5 MINS AND ATEMPT 250KGS NOT QUITE THER YET MAYBE NEW YEAR ?:001_smile:

WOW TRAINING GRIPPERS FOR ONE HOUR . THATS SOME GOING :thumbup:

I TRAIN WARM UP 100KGS THEN DO 5 REPS 200KGS FOR ABOUT 4 / 6 TIMES .

THEN WAIT 5 MINS AND ATEMPT 250KGS NOT QUITE THER YET MAYBE NEW YEAR ?:001_smile:

Yeah the book by randel strossan is a good read. Treat training with them like any other training like going to gym and lifting heavy.

Negatives on lighter grippers are also good / taking few fingers off etc.

3 - 5 Reps / 3 - 5 minutes rest in between sets / 3 x 5 days off inbetween training sessions.

Best routine for strength

Yeah the book by randel strossan is a good read. Treat training with them like any other training like going to gym and lifting heavy.

Negatives on lighter grippers are also good / taking few fingers off etc.

3 - 5 Reps / 3 - 5 minutes rest in between sets / 3 x 5 days off inbetween training sessions.

Best routine for strength

Thanks for the tips . I do like the taking a few fingers off idea . :thumbup: