will amateurs accidents reflect on our insurance

Stephen Blair

I would be more than happy to argue in court on any subject, because I love a good argue :001_smile:

:001_rolleyes:

Hucky has the earlier version, parchment with a wax seal:thumbup:

If thats Dave's, mines an engraved stone tablet.:blushing: If you apply for a new card though, it automatically comes back with the updated CS units.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crikey guys ! i wish i never said anything :confused1: i think we all understand whats said and as we ALL no its not the tickets that mean anything until something goes wrong :thumbdown: its a sad world and as i said earlyer its only because of the death of a lad that hse now need something to grab at ! ... i think this could go back and forth all night !

crikey guys ! i wish i never said anything :confused1: i think we all understand whats said and as we ALL no its not the tickets that mean anything until something goes wrong :thumbdown: its a sad world and as i said earlyer its only because of the death of a lad that hse now need something to grab at ! ... i think this could go back and forth all night !

There a big difference between a self employed worker on their OWN work and an employee.

There a big difference between a self employed worker on their OWN work and an employee.

Hit the nail on the head there, if you sent a lad out who didn't have tickets and he had an accident maybe you'd be in trouble. If you can prove you have years of experience and have an accident yourself you should be fine, tickets or no tickets.

Tickets are not a legal requirement in the same way as a driving liscence is, they are a cheap way for the employer to protect himself from litigation. Its far cheaper to put someone on a course for a week than to train them properly for 2-3 years, yet in court they would probably count for the same thing.

Hit the nail on the head there, if you sent a lad out who didn't have tickets and he had an accident maybe you'd be in trouble. If you can prove you have years of experience and have an accident yourself you should be fine, tickets or no tickets.

Tickets are not a legal requirement in the same way as a driving liscence is, they are a cheap way for the employer to protect himself from litigation. Its far cheaper to put someone on a course for a week than to train them properly for 2-3 years, yet in court they would probably count for the same thing.

Very well put!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: