Has anyone heard of Peruzzo?

Maxnaggle

Mine arrived today! Cheers Danny for all you've done (customer service has been exceptional) full review coming soon as not had chance to test it properly yet. I was a bit concerned about build quality being Italian but it really seems a cracking bit of kit. Testing it on very wet lawson cypress tomorrow... 

Has it rusted away yet!
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GlobalNewark said:

e00c48731950cd35ee94134443999435.jpga158f4bf8960584c87f94dbf9b8d3b3f.jpg65d6f898b3c39584836b1ebef47d67fb.jpg9e5b50f2ab8ac1b5f4ab3cd9fcd00246.jpg

On wheels or tracks with the same machine.

That's basically what I was going to do with a cs100 & a tracked dumper but it makes it way too long without the hopper over the handle bars. It does make it more versatile though, being able to separate chipper & dumper quickly, it's 3 or 4  bolts on the peruzzo & impossible to lift unaided. How much is just the dumper & ramps? 

3 minutes ago, Will Heal said:

Has it rusted away yet!

Haha not yet but it didn't rain today ? build quality is more Japanese or German to be fair, some of welding isn't perfect aesthetically but I'm really picky on that shit. Only found one bolt that needed tightening (slightly) but only time will tell. It's not a forst tr8,  it's horses for courses. 

• Like 1

That's basically what I was going to do with a cs100 & a tracked dumper but it makes it way too long without the hopper over the handle bars. It does make it more versatile though, being able to separate chipper & dumper quickly, it's 3 or 4  bolts on the peruzzo & impossible to lift unaided. How much is just the dumper & ramps? 

The tracked barrow is Honda, with or without dumper & the conversion kit is Jo Beau. The chipper clips on, it is possible to fit without wheels but this way it fits all purposes & the barrow can be used for other jobs.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Peruzzo performed perfectly again today + you would never have got any other chipper in this garden, well not up the steps & so easily. Best purchase of the year! 

Speak to Daniel @Equip4ind for buying outright or Ben @Arblease for an amazing finance deal. 

IMG_20171216_154557.jpg

Edited by inthewoods
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, inthewoods said:

Peruzzo performed perfectly again today + you would never have got any other chipper in this garden, well not up the steps & so easily. Best purchase of the year! 

Speak to Daniel @Equip4ind for buying outright or Ben @Arblease for an amazing finance deal. 

IMG_20171216_154557.jpg

looks great, hows the stability looks pretty narrow on the tracks, how are the controls for steering?, smooth enough to turn with out ripping grass up?

glad your getting on well with it.

carl

4 hours ago, carlos said:

looks great, hows the stability looks pretty narrow on the tracks, how are the controls for steering?, smooth enough to turn with out ripping grass up?

glad your getting on well with it.

carl

Stability is similar to an 8" going up a side slope diagonally but going down steep bank is better reversing as most of the weights in the front, came close to tipping point twice but doing it where you wouldn't get any other chipper in so would have meant a 150ft drag! . I did have my feet up on the back with my arse hanging out the back on one bit (have put a tracked jensen in & out of many a hairy spot!) but thought I'd better pay it off first before I get silly with it. It's a conversation starter every where it goes, literally had a bloke flag me down to quote for a chipping job! When it was on the trailer. 

• Like 1