Web site hosting costs.

Mick Dempsey

Not worth the inevitable fallout.

Business partnerships can be as ours should be a highly profitable

arrangement. Yet, human greed almost always takes a hold of one partner which can destroy even the closest of friendships. Today I am at my lowest ebb since certain events of 2014 to where I can positively trace the start of my partners project to take the company for himself.

Delays in legals arranging meetings, obtaining answers, the horrible uncertainty of the future as a foreigner in a complex land.

I woke this morning contemplating terrible endings before I heard my 9 month son wake and cry.

Ty

Sent from my SM-G935F using Arbtalk mobile app

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you split profits or dividends, who decides how much is left in the business etc?

This will sound rude, but it is not intended that way. I have just done the maths on those figures and wonder how you live on that wage (assuming my guesstimates of overheads are somewhere near). I reckon you would earn more stacking shelves so why go through all the stress or having your own business.

We are of course in France and the taxation on the money we draw as non-salaried directors is around 50% again so 1000 drawn 500 to the state.

Added to the end of year company tax on profits and again your personal income tax it can all add up to a mighty 62.5% global tax rate for the self employed.

I certainly could earn far more as an employee but be tied to a 35hour week.

Few firms here pay overtime and generally prefer employees to take off owed hours as time in lieu.

Ty

Not worth the inevitable fallout.

Business partnerships can be as ours should be a highly profitable

arrangement. Yet, human greed almost always takes a hold of one partner which can destroy even the closest of friendships. Today I am at my lowest ebb since certain events of 2014 to where I can positively trace the start of my partners project to take the company for himself.

Delays in legals arranging meetings, obtaining answers, the horrible uncertainty of the future as a foreigner in a complex land.

I woke this morning contemplating terrible endings before I heard my 9 month son wake and cry.

Ty

Sent from my SM-G935F using Arbtalk mobile app

That doesn't sound ideal. Maybe it's time to walk before the stress gets to much.

Are you not both equal business Directors then, sharing an equal amount of everything? Sounds as if this should have been sorted at the start.