Trump Petition

matelot

They miss judged the feeling of the people, and now the elite back tracks from political correctness, they present a new face to the masses The Donald.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Possibly a case of stupid people not wanting a president who is less stupid than them. I still cannot comprehend how anyone can take SCROTUS (So Called Ruler Of The United States - can't take credit for that) seriously. He is utterly incompetent.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAtelot, wind yer neck in. You burned all your credibility a long time ago.

So I've presented evidence that mainstream media have a policy of hiding news stories if they paint migrants in a bad light, and your response is "wind yer neck in"?

How old are you? 12?

1400 kids were abused in Rotherham. If the media were doing their job it would have been stopped much sooner.

It's interesting that you choose to attack me rather than the biased media that turned a blind eye to kids being abused. It says a lot about you as a person.

That kind of reasoning would hold some sway if I was wrong.

Do you genuinely think you're not a racist?

Do you think you're a nationalist?

Tbh, I think "Western" culture is the best culture there is... I'm not saying that other cultures don't have things to teach us, but overall europe etc is the best place to live on the planet.

The truth is that some cultures have failed and it's only political correctness that stops people admiting it.

Tbh, I think "Western" culture is the best culture there is... I'm not saying that other cultures don't have things to teach us, but overall europe etc is the best place to live on the planet.

The truth is that some cultures have failed and it's only political correctness that stops people admiting it.

Yeah, whatever...

How abut answering a question (with an actual answer, not a redirection) just this once?

So I've presented evidence that mainstream media have a policy of hiding news stories if they paint migrants in a bad light, and your response is "wind yer neck in"?

How old are you? 12?

1400 kids were abused in Rotherham. If the media were doing their job it would have been stopped much sooner.

It's interesting that you choose to attack me rather than the biased media that turned a blind eye to kids being abused. It says a lot about you as a person.

You didn't present evidence of anything. You screen grabbed a headline without putting a link to the article because you knew that the content of the article didn't confirm your bias.

You didn't present evidence of anything. You screen grabbed a headline without putting a link to the article because you knew that the content of the article didn't confirm your bias.

What part don't you believe mate. The Rotherham enquiry report estimates 1400 children were sexually abused by a British/Pakistani gang. Do some research.... how much evidence do you need?

it's from 'The Grauniad'. FFS!, where any criticism of Islam is strictly verboten. Other sources are available, but I suppose thety can easily be dismissed as 'racist' or 'Islamophobic' or some other word that if shouted loudly and often enough seems to pass for debate in the mind of many SJW's.

It?s not only Germany that covers up mass sex attacks by migrant men... Sweden?s record is shameful

And the response of the Swedish authorities to this new and growing threat? - Wear a ''don't molest me'' bracelet. https://polisen.se/Aktuellt/Nyheter/2016/Juni/Tafsa-inte--och-polisanmal-om-du-blivit-utsatt/ :001_rolleyes:

Edited by Saw-sick Steve

ehhhmmm, OK.

Back in 2006 Nick Griffin (leader of BNP) was tried in court for race hate crimes.... he said that Asian gangs were grooming kids in Northern towns....

If the media had actually listened to what he had to say there would have been less kids sexually assaulted...

But no, the media thought it far more important to jump up and down and shout "racist".

Here's a link for you..

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/jan/18/race.religion