Trump Petition

matelot

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he actually did say that it's scarily prophetic!

He was right occasionally, a very poor tactician in the war obviously. But...Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.

Winston S. Churchill

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

That was either to subtle or you ignored it!

I did get your holocaust reference. Europeans colonised the world for 200 years, we were then asked to leave our colonies in Asia and Africa etc.

The land border is too big and once in the EU they can roam free.

And even if the EU did a trump and stoped them coming do you really think it would stop them coming? They would simply sneak across the border in the middle of nowhere and then roam free.

Places like Saudi don't have a problem with migrants invading them and demanding sanctuary... Why is that?

Israel are not best placed to tell us how to deal with it really are they? How safe is it there? I know I would not move my family there.

Israel is surrounded by countries that hate them. 20% of Israels population is Muslim. Israel is clearly doing something right as it is a successful democracy...