Trump Petition

matelot

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until recently Islamic State controlled an area the size of a reasonably large country. Do you think they could do this without significant support amongst the Islamic community?

Can you name many Islamic countries which respect minority rights and are democratic?

No I can't name any Islamic countries that show any kind of tolerance to minority rights or even their own kind which is why I choose to live here.

If I was a peace loving Muslim living happily in this country how do you think I would feel listening to the likes of you and trump.

Can anyone tell me why Trump spent $85k on newspaper adverts to get these people convicted when he had nothing to do with politics or the law....... Was it because he was a nice guy trying to sort out New Yorks problems?

https://

www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/08/donald-trumps-doubling-down-on-the-central-park-five-reflects-a-bigger-problem/?utm_term=.ef5277922e3d

I can Mr E!

Because, to him, unlike us, 85k is pocket change!! 😄😄

I get the feeling most people actually do smell the coffee at this point, but they've committed a certain amount of ego into their political position and its hard to shift now, without losing face.

I spent a fair amount of time online looking at general forums etc. It's amazing how many anti Islam viewpoints are now being expressed.

Ten years ago any forum comment that was "racist" would have been criticised by everyone else, but now "racist" comments are generally "liked".

No I can't name any Islamic countries that show any kind of tolerance to minority rights or even their own kind which is why I choose to live here.

If I was a peace loving Muslim living happily in this country how do you think I would feel listening to the likes of you and trump.

If I was a peace loving Muslim living in my "safe European home" I would fully understand, given what is happening.

The fact that so few Muslims are willing to speak out against violent jihad, poses some uncomfortable questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I'll stop there, I wouldn't want folk thinking I'm a liberal lefty.:001_smile:

You must admit that the message coming from the Left isn't exactly appealing.

You look at Corbyn and he'd invite the entire third world into Britain.

You look at the mayor of London (Khan) and he says terrorism is the price of living in a big city.

These aren't exactly viewpoints to get traditional working class voters excited. imho, Labour have turned their back on their traditional voters and deserve to be destroyed at elections.

If I was a peace loving Muslim living in my "safe European home" I would fully understand, given what is happening.

The fact that so few Muslims are willing to speak out against violent jihad, poses some uncomfortable questions.

That's what gets me. Trump gets elected and white Liberals get hysterical and protest on behalf of their Muslim allies.

After a terrorist attack we see absolutely no mass protests by the mainstream Muslims condemning it.

It's hard not to think white Liberals are getting used.

It implies either fear of said extremists and their power in the ''community'', or tacit approval of their actions - not a good look either way. Nice 'Clash' reference,btw. :thumbup1:

It implies either fear of said extremists and their power in the ''community'', or tacit approval of their actions - not a good look either way. Nice 'Clash' reference,btw. :thumbup1:

Here you are Steve. A light hearted moment for you [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]