Rates for Self Employed Handcutters

Grim .

My last felling job I priced in a labourer to carry in all my stuff and keep the lunch site moving through the woods, it was classed as the second worker so not lone working, he was girdling and tiforing trees over so the winch and cables are hellish to move through un managed woods.

My last felling job I priced in a labourer to carry in all my stuff and keep the lunch site moving through the woods, it was classed as the second worker so not lone working, he was girdling and tiforing trees over so the winch and cables are hellish to move through un managed woods.

He was a hero . :001_smile:

Sort of job I used to get at the start. Remember lugging 25 litre barrels about some hellish steep woods to supply a rhodie killing mission

Sent from my SM-G900F using Arbtalk mobile app

I used to go to the gym a fare bit years ago, all this cross fit started, the funniest thing was a farmers walk, guys trying to carry dumbells about 20m, guys in pain shouting in vests! Ha ha all I could think of was lugging drums of diesel up and down the hillside in the rain wearing chainsaw wellies :)

I used to go to the gym a fare bit years ago, all this cross fit started, the funniest thing was a farmers walk, guys trying to carry dumbells about 20m, guys in pain shouting in vests! Ha ha all I could think of was lugging drums of diesel up and down the hillside in the rain wearing chainsaw wellies :)

Fecking nightmare !

You got that right. I always say to the nippers who are going on about the gym.. just work harder at work, and your getting paid. Another day at the green gym

You got that right. I always say to the nippers who are going on about the gym.. just work harder at work, and your getting paid. Another day at the green gym

Pretty much what I say to 'em - "if you can do the gym 3 nights a week, you're not working hard enough in the day!"

:001_smile: