vintage tractors and tree work

flatyre

Hi all the tractors we use for firewood processing are vintage

1948 field marshall series2

1956 ferguson t20 tvo driveing hycrack splitter

1958 massey 35 driving kisa super combi processor

1974 international 474 loader with grab and mcconnel rear forklift

1975 international 574 driveing rytec 2 metre 25 tonne splitter and towing trailers.

ALL the above tractor are easy to repair and parts are cheap and they do not go down in value.

cheers chris

that's a nice collection or vintage gear:thumbup:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all the tractors we use for firewood processing are vintage

1948 field marshall series2

1956 ferguson t20 tvo driveing hycrack splitter

1958 massey 35 driving kisa super combi processor

1974 international 474 loader with grab and mcconnel rear forklift

1975 international 574 driveing rytec 2 metre 25 tonne splitter and towing trailers.

ALL the above tractor are easy to repair and parts are cheap and they do not go down in value.

cheers chris

without pics its no goodh

Wow some great pics there guys. I wonder if the newer tractors will last and earn the owner a wage like these old beauties??

Sorry just reread my post. Was meant more like, earn a wage when its 50+yrs old like these nice old machines. Or will electrics, computer etc get in the way (when they go wrong) for them not to be worth bothering with? I hope you get my drift as awfully explained.

Sorry just reread my post. Was meant more like, earn a wage when its 50+yrs old like these nice old machines. Or will electrics, computer etc get in the way (when they go wrong) for them not to be worth bothering with? I hope you get my drift as awfully explained.

well by then we can just remove all that emission crap, blank the return egr valve and turn it into a pre tier 6 emission standards, or just import them from brazil and mexico without all that crap in the first place:thumbup1:

Wow some great pics there guys. I wonder if the newer tractors will last and earn the owner a wage like these old beauties??

I get the joy of being able to use a, was brand new, new holland t5 115. It's a nice place to be for a days work (I'm used to landrover and old unimogs so most stuff is nice!) But with its particular filter being blown out every 5mins as it doesn't get massive long run outs, and all the switches on the hydraulics I'm not sure it will be around after 10yrs before the owner gets fed up of it all and gets rid!

There's a reason I have older mogs and landys:lol: