Muslims arrested at my local shop

White Noise

I come home from work today to find out two muslims were arrested at my local spar shop . Apparently they had been asking directions on how to get to the local ammunitions factory . They could of seen the factory from the shop as its that big ? The factory is only down the road from my house . Anyway numerous large items were removed from the back of there 2014 car. Which were then placed in dark sealed bags which were then tagged . Then some suited and booted plod were all over the car . May well be in the national papers tomorrow ? The Ammunitions factory is the Radway Green site off the M6 in Cheshire . Over the years the security level on this place has been reduced back to basics and only security on the gate . When a few years ago the MOD police were around 24 / 7 .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come home from work today to find out two muslims were arrested at my local spar shop . Apparently they had been asking directions on how to get to the local ammunitions factory . They could of seen the factory from the shop as its that big ? The factory is only down the road from my house . Anyway numerous large items were removed from the back of there 2014 car. Which were then placed in dark sealed bags which were then tagged . Then some suited and booted plod were all over the car . May well be in the national papers tomorrow ? The Ammunitions factory is the Radway Green site off the M6 in Cheshire . Over the years the security level on this place has been reduced back to basics and only security on the gate . When a few years ago the MOD police were around 24 / 7 .

They found their way to Alsager then couldn't find Radway!:lol:

I don't think there is much to worry about mate.:biggrin:

Do you really believe that real terrorist's would be that stupid?. If something did happen it would of been allowed to happen. Why else do you pay for MI5/6 in your taxes? Or do they just rely on people in corner shops dobbin in dodgy people to justify their (not "there") multi billion pound budget?

With all due respect look beyond the Daily Mail/Sun/Mirror/Gov. headline generator

Do you really believe that real terrorist's would be that stupid?. If something did happen it would of been allowed to happen. Why else do you pay for MI5/6 in your taxes? Or do they just rely on people in corner shops dobbin in dodgy people to justify their (not "there") multi billion pound budget?

With all due respect look beyond the Daily Mail/Sun/Mirror/Gov. headline generator

I fully understand the News and its lack of truth . Just thought Id share as this is real and has happened . The UK security cannot monitor everyone of there targets day and night .

Perhaps Lee Rigbys family share your views????

I doubt it!