Thanks to Dean @ Global RecYcling

Dean O

Just wanted to give some praise to Dean at Global.

I contacted him a couple of days ago, via email, regarding a grinder they had for sale.

He replied to my enquiry very promptly sending me some pictures.

I hadn't realised that he had sent me a message to let me know that he would be passing relatively near by today while delivering another machine, so when I received the message yesterday near what would probably have been the end of his working day and phoned him.

There were a couple of minor issues with the machine, but rather than telling me it was too late and I'd missed my chance as he was off home for his dinner, he took my offer for purchase stayed at work, fixed the issue himself reloaded his trailer and set off.

I met him at his destination and we took delivery. (I must add I was late and he didn't grumble one bit).

I know what your thinking - he made a sale and two birds with one stone.... But recently I've found that I'm finding fewer and fewer companies, and their employees who are prepared to go the extra mile, even when it may benefit themselves. So I wanted to say a public thanks and a recommendation to any thinking of going Bandit.

Dean obviously likes to be good at his job, and I love to see it.