Is there such a thing as...

Mesterh

...waterproof chainsaw trousers?

You know ones that are waterproof not just in the laboratory but also when you work in them! :001_smile:

If so which ones?

I try not to work in the rain but this year has had to be an acception since its rained almost every other day!!!

Oregon do a pair, not sure HOW waterproof they are in real life though.

CHAINSAW TROUSERS - OREGON Chainsaw - Clothing Buy UK

Mesterh,

I had a pretty good pair of w/proof Type C trousers, they were A & F Warehouse's own brand (obviously made by a bigger supplier). Anyway, they weren't the most flexible things I've ever worn but my mates were hacked off that I insisted on staying in the tree during the most monsoon like weather with my legs bone dry, all be it a little sweaty!

Lawrence

i bought the stien waterproof trousers

i am a medium in chaisaw trousers and got medium stien they fit snug on top of chainsaw trousers and so dont feel like i have waterproofs on

very happy with them and best of both worlds imo

and they look fine:thumbup:

I bought a pair of goretex overtrousers in Yate's of malton the other day, they are really good, worked in the pissing rain all day last week and was bone dry at the end, not too sweaty too. They were £19:thumbup:

And you can take em off when it stops.

Cheers for the info all:thumbup1:

i bought the stien waterproof trousers

i am a medium in chaisaw trousers and got medium stien they fit snug on top of chainsaw trousers and so dont feel like i have waterproofs on

very happy with them and best of both worlds imo

and they look fine:thumbup:

I was looking at those since the jackets seem to have gotten some really good feedback.

Would also hide some dodgy looking rips on the pants :blushing:

Oregon do a pair, not sure HOW waterproof they are in real life though.

CHAINSAW TROUSERS - OREGON Chainsaw - Clothing Buy UK

have got a pair of oregon extremes they are waterproof but very heavy and bulky compared to hiflex/stretch air if i was you I would see if you can get a pair of electricity linesman bib and brace waterproof trousers. I have a pair of breathable ones that are really hard wearing and will go on and off over my boots which cost me £20 on ebay. does the job well and are easy to climb in as a plus/or minus depending on what yoy want they are also in hiviz.