New sawpod website

marcus_arb

Certainly is looking good:thumbup:...Sawpod is one of those things that EVERY professional Arborist should have...My Silky is my favourite tool and have used it over my climbing saw many many times..if you know how to use it..it can be so effective. Cut and hold is my favourite procedure and this is when sawpod comes into it,s own! SAWPOD RULES!!:thumbup1:

Certainly is looking good:thumbup:...Sawpod is one of those things that EVERY professional Arborist should have...My Silky is my favourite tool and have used it over my climbing saw many many times..if you know how to use it..it can be so effective. Cut and hold is my favourite procedure and this is when sawpod comes into it,s own! SAWPOD RULES!!:thumbup1:

well said :001_smile:, I keep finding myself in situations where Im in an awkward position on the tip of a limb laid out flat just to knock a little bit of dead off the tip and Its so easy to grab my silky when its on my leg, I think to myself there is no way i would of got my silky if it was hung off my harness.

A proper winner for me

Arran

well said :001_smile:, I keep finding myself in situations where Im in an awkward position on the tip of a limb laid out flat just to knock a little bit of dead off the tip and Its so easy to grab my silky when its on my leg, I think to myself there is no way i would of got my silky if it was hung off my harness.

A proper winner for me

Arran

But your harness is closer to your arm than your leg? i thought this post was sarcasm but now i think your being serious?

But your harness is closer to your arm than your leg? i thought this post was sarcasm but now i think your being serious?

No being serious, when hanging of my harness not being out of reach as such just being properly awkward or it ends up between me and the limb im on.or when you are trying to place your silky back in the scabbard and its swinging about and being a pain.

Find it fine reaching down to my leg :001_smile: But again its preference each to their own :001_smile:

Arran