climbers needed in sweeden

Dilz

wanted lots of climbers for upcomming projects covering the whole of sweeden working on rail contracts which covers both forest work and work in private gardens, city contracts and other private arb work.

I have been with this company for a month and they have made my move to sweeden as smooth as possible and are genuinly concerened with the welfare of all their workers.

Yes its going to be a bit chilly over the winter but there is the summer to look forward to as well as crashing around the woods on a snow mobile and treking up to lap land to do some snow boarding and check out the northern lights. :thumbup1:

Anyone interested should e-mail [email protected]

or if you have any other questions send me a private message and i'll try and reply asap although my internet access is a little sporadic at best.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry dont know either those guys. beer is expensive and there are lots of hot blond women, got to love the ones with the wet look spray on jeans and knee-hi pirate boots!

New turn of events, it has been brought to my attention that subbys need to be VAT registered to satisfy tax inspectors in sweeden that you are leggit and not fiddling your taxes (pain in the arse i know) but we are setting up with another company based in the UK that are VAT registered and basicaly you sub to them and work out here - and you can still write off you costs out here against your end of year tax bill.

Edited by Steve Bullman
language

The company is based just out side stockholm but they now hold contracts that cover all of sweeden and are planning on establishing a full new setup in the south near to Malmö. so drunken weekends in denmark! i think the pay is good - not the best you can get as subby back in the uk but its regular and all your saws trucks fueld etc are provided by the company - for an experienced climber that start basic is 200sek an hour plus your overtime of which there can be lots plus more when you work on the rails (at a guess from what has been discussed in the past an extra 6000sek a month). The work on the city side of things is pritty standard stuff, a bit of rigging here, a bit of a reduction there and a lot of spikeing up and smashinig down pines, apparently work on the rail is easy but it depends on whta side of things you will be working on as alot of the work is simple spike up smash the top out, fell done, and thats all some people are capable of doing, the more skilled you are the trickyer the jobs you will be given. There is plenty of opportunity with in the company to develop, becomming a crew leader, training new employees, some surveying. but what is need most at the mo is people who can climb trees using a rope and not just off spikes - there are plenty of lumberjacks already here!