Drayer chainsaw lanyard

Mark Bolam

You're a legend Darrin.

Get one of these from go outdoors, personally I just use a cheap old thing, wasn't impressed with the Drayer one.

Did like my Grivel one though was more depressed about that being stolen than the actual saw which was a tempremantal swine, hope the ass that has it get repetitive strain injury trying to keep the thing running.

IMG_3691.jpg.c535f9e5a2fca4c5ace602b7f3f1453e.jpg

• Like 1

Marc I want one that disconnects really quickly for, errr, maintenance.

I'll get the GO one as well probably.

What purpose do they market it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

With the grivel one I just choked a carabiner on the other end and use that to quickly disconnect as it wind me up larks footing onto the wire rings on a top handle, so perfect for quickly disconnecting for "maintenance".

It's for an ice axe and has a decent load rating, not so decent that it will tear you in half if the saw gets stuck in the kerf and goes bye bye.

With the cheapy lanyards I cut the ring off and force a carabiner threw, I then pass the loop threw the saw ring/handle and clip into the carabiner which is another quick way of avoiding larks footing.

If it's just for your 20, could you not just buy one of those dmm mini crabs and attach a standard lanyard to the saw clip with that?

I realise this won't fulfil your craving for new things though...

Aye you're spot on mate, I'd have to buy precisely nothing for that set up.

Cheers Marc.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk