560XP not starting after reassembly

Acer Forestry

Some weeks back I managed to get a rope piston stop stuck in the barrel of a 560 XP. An agricultural engineer mate offered to have it apart to remove the obstruction, and having reassembled all looked honky dory. However, it now doesn't want to run, it has fired once and we have a spark. But nothing more- what is the crack with what is required as far as the autotune goes here, I have not had to deal with anything like this yet, cheers

If he has only removed the cylinder to remove the rope and just re assembled there should be no issue with auto tune, so has he re connected the white socket back together properly? has the fuel hose connected properly? has the carb connected to the two air ports correctly on re assembly? was the base gasket ok? has he broken the ring? you say he is compitent is he?

The bloke has checked it all Will, apparently - I can only relay on what he's saying, but he's totally competant; so should be fine

I guess if he is totally competent then he will have no trouble fixing it:sneaky2:

Make sure it still has good compression as the rope may have caused some issues. It may have just flooded but difficult to tell what is going on without inspection.