Stihl or husky strimmer /brush cutter

grtforestry

Which is better husky 545xr or the stihl fs 460??? I say stihl lad I work with say husky boss want to buy a new one and wants which is best. I have allways had mid range husky saw and big stihl saws and I have had a stihl fs 450 which was good but thirsty.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what size is the 460 i asume by number its 46cc. depends what you will use it for. but could look at other makes i rate Honda 435 very good brushcutter. efco very good. see if you can have a go at different makes. if they want the sell they can see if you can try one

We've been looking at brushcutters and it's surprising how heavy they are, and expensive. Now gone off the idea of getting a brushcutter..... We already have an austrian scythe (which is very good on fuel). Now looking at chickens & ducks instead of petrol.

(Not joking, an honest comment).