Ms150 tc muffler mod

Pbtaylor2014

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi stubby gonna sound dum but what screw should i load thanks

When I said load I meant make it work in the cut . sorry . should have explained what I meat a bi better . You will then see the plug colour when it is working under load .

Hi stubby i put i through a couple of logs about a inch longer than the 10inch bar so will check the colour if my memory is correct it should be coffee colour

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yea but you have to hit the kill switch mid cut to get an accurate colour

Ok will do thanks stubby have you got another working dog yet sorry to here about your last one i accidentally ran mine over with the chipper took me ages to get over it she was only a puppy and part of my family

Yea we have . Got a 9 week old black working cocker bitch . Into everything . You forget what pups are like !

Comeing out my yard when she got past the wife i the meantime i was pulling off ahe always came in the can with me ahe probably wanted to come will always remember her she was a lovely little dog

Very sad and sorry to hear of it . Life deals out some cruel cards now and then . Chap up the road who was/is a farm worker killed his little boy with a tractor . The lad came rushing out to greet him from work and he did not see him . This must have been 10 or 12 years ago now .

On my 150 I took of the deflector, 1 screw, then opened up the recess underneath then shaped the deflector out slightly to help improve gas flow, I also advanced the ignition. I've noticed though, working on another 150 that the exhaust has no removable deflector.

My 150 is transformed, incredible difference.

Very sad and sorry to hear of it . Life deals out some cruel cards now and then . Chap up the road who was/is a farm worker killed his little boy with a tractor . The lad came rushing out to greet him from work and he did not see him . This must have been 10 or 12 years ago now .

Sorry to here that absolutely must be ther worst thing a father could of done and has to look ve with it every day of his life