red deer

sean

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i thought it was all london buses and pigeons. i take it this is the rut starting then

aye the rut is starting......noisy buggers they are

will be keeping my eyes open and hopefully get some pics although very doubtful

look awesome but they will stink this time of year, horny beggers. where do you work?i remember reading that the royals have their own herd, is that true. i would love to see around the real london, i am not interested in the hustle bustle bit. when flying in to heathrow the landscape is stunning.

look awesome but they will stink this time of year, horny beggers. where do you work?i remember reading that the royals have their own herd, is that true. i would love to see around the real london, i am not interested in the hustle bustle bit. when flying in to heathrow the landscape is stunning.

Richmond Park

I work here......it has about 1200 veteran trees........mostly oaks but also veteran beech, hornbeam, limes, hawthorns.

London has some fantastic places to visit off the tourist trail.

ooooooooooooh ark at him..................

Keep yer wig on, I'm not having a pop. Just pointing out that Cornwall has (apparently) the largest Red Deer in the U.K, and many people in Cornwall don't even realise that we have Red Deer!

Stayed for a few months just outside Richmond Park in Kingston, used to like visiting a plantation (the name escapes me) which was the closest i could get to countryside in the 'smoke'.

Nice one sean. The stag in my avatar i feed apples every morning and evening out of my hand and i call him with a whistle:lol:

I am very lucky i have seen a stag set a hind i dont think many people get to see that but then i do have to put up with the roaring all night:lol:

Keep yer wig on, I'm not having a pop. Just pointing out that Cornwall has (apparently) the largest Red Deer in the U.K, and many people in Cornwall don't even realise that we have Red Deer!

Stayed for a few months just outside Richmond Park in Kingston, used to like visiting a plantation (the name escapes me) which was the closest i could get to countryside in the 'smoke'.

was only kidding with you......was it isabella plantation?

was only kidding with you......was it isabella plantation?

Thats the fella, used to like it early in the morning before the masses emerged. Lodged with relatives in Upper Park Road for a while, used to reverse commute to Merrist Wood - great passing static traffic on Robin Hood roundabout, all heading the opposite way.

Richmond Park was nice, almost like the real countryside, but the lack of lichen on the trees always gave it away.:confused1:

• 11 months later...