4 Poplar Trunks available

Brooklandsbob

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pick them up for you for a small fee, give me a bell if you're interested.

07875 386674.

Thanks for the offer Peter, but if no one wants them I'll log them up. As I said earlier Just thought someone could put them to good use. Looks like a nice set up you have there :-)

My Boy Graf, passed away couple of years ago, Always have a Rott or two about. Thanks for the compliment Kev. Bred him myself. By Erros Von Burgthann out of Hanbar Mary's Lass. He was a really fun dog :-)

Always a wrench when you lose one. He looks like a lovely boy. It's been over 20 years since I've had a Rotty.

We lost our lovely boy a year ago, down to 1 for the time being but will be looking again soon. We were offered his sister who had just won best in breed and was in the pastoral group final at Crufts 2015 but it was too soon.

I'd dearly love to have another Rotty but we've had exceptional good fortune in being gifted first class champion GSDs for the past 10 years.

597670e68e5b4_ScreenShot2016-05-10at23_05_54.png.1e9c5a355e22af187889c6ccf0299bcd.png

Love GSDs I've had a few over the years, but not since I realized I was bit allergic to their hair :-(

Here is a pic of my gang from the same time as the pic of Graf There is one missing as she has just had a litter of pups. They all got along really well even though both the males were entire,

groupshot-web.jpg.37904410be23b254ead1c008953f5cc0.jpg

Love GSDs I've had a few over the years, but not since I realized I was bit allergic to their hair :-(

Here is a pic of my gang from the same time as the pic of Graf There is one missing as she has just had a litter of pups. They all got along really well even though both the males were entire,

We've strayed well off Poplar stems.....

But that is an exceptional looking gang! Tails? I know it can be a bit controversial, but I can't get used to seeing them with. If I had another he'd have to work with the gun and lose the tail.

Love Rotties, always have and always will. These are my two rescue Rotties, Evie (5) and Archie (3), who tour all over Europe with us in our m/home.

They have just had a bratwurst each on the banks of the Rhine.

After 20 years of being owned by Rotties it took a while to get used to their tail but I have.....just.

_DSF3766.jpg.abe026f3dec3213682dd055752db82ee.jpg

My labs best mate was a Rotty, sadly she died at only 7 from cancer.

One of the sweetest dogs I've ever known.

I was surprised my mate wanted one, because I'd listened to too much ignorant bullshit about them, but that changed the day I met her.

On the tail thing, Tia was terrified of water, and I could see why when she tried to swim. Best left I reckon.

Dutchie is a working dog, and has a massive tail. It's been battered and bloodied a few times on big days, but I'm pretty sure she's happier with it.

Back to the pop thing, I milled a few planks and beams years ago when I first bought my Alaskan from Rob, just practicing on low quality stuff, really.

Some of those pieces are still doing service on various structures at my yard, probably 10 years on.

It is pretty featureless, but I'm not asking it out for a drink.

My labs best mate was a Rotty, sadly she died at only 7 from cancer.

One of the sweetest dogs I've ever known.

I was surprised my mate wanted one, because I'd listened to too much ignorant bullshit about them, but that changed the day I met her.

On the tail thing, Tia was terrified of water, and I could see why when she tried to swim. Best left I reckon.

Dutchie is a working dog, and has a massive tail. It's been battered and bloodied a few times on big days, but I'm pretty sure she's happier with it.

Back to the pop thing, I milled a few planks and beams years ago when I first bought my Alaskan from Rob, just practicing on low quality stuff, really.

Some of those pieces are still doing service on various structures at my yard, probably 10 years on.

It is pretty featureless, but I'm not asking it out for a drink.

Thats a great pic btw Pat!

As is so often the case, it's the idiot at the other end of the lead that gives a dog a bad rap.

Wise words on the tail issue. Why should my predisposition deprive the dog of a natural appendage :blushing:

:thumbup1: Great picture!