Fynny advert on woodlots.

muttley9050

There are more and more of these idiots on Woodlots: here's another dreamer:

Hardwood - beech, oak, sycamore, etc... for sale 100 tonne+ Have for sale 100tonne+ of beech in 8 feet lengths separate. diameter 6inch - 50inch.

£50 + VAT roadside. Please email for quotation on delivery.

Also 100 tonne+ of mixed hardwood in 8feet lengths. diameter 6inch - 50inch. £50 + VAT road side.

South Devon

Advert Start Date: 11/2/16

my favourite in Woodlots at the moment (if one of you lot haven't bitten his arm off in the meantime)

Giant Redwood - Sequoia - looking to sell in the round I have a Sequoia in the back yard, details are:

Dia from 1.4mtr up is approx. 4.40 mtrs - at about 4mtrs up the tree splits into 4 stems each of approx 1.5mtrs - overall height is estimated at 27mtrs - The tree sits approx. 2.5mtrs from back of house (to edge of trunk) - estimated value £5000 but would like to negotiate a price to include the felling - Tree is in a conservation area, but does not have a TPO (yet) although planning would have to be applied for - have a tree report from arborist with soundings etc.

Chatteris, Cambridgeshire

Just saw this on woodlots. Made me laugh so thought I'd share.

13 Large Leyland Cypress for Removal*I have 13 very large mature leylandii ready for felling and removal. Nominal fee of £15 per tree. This can be waived if you take the root too.

Bicester, Oxon*

Advert Start Date: 24/2/16

T:*01296 737258

M:*07912 183768

*[email protected]

I love paying people to work for them.

well i'd like some leylandii for turning so if anyone gets the job let me know...:thumbup: