too smart for the theiving scumbags TAKE 2

josharb87

HAHAHAHAHA

went to unload chippings today at a horsey yard past a caravan site, now before today, i thought this site to be a 'nice' caravan site, how wrong was i.

unloaded, driving back past said site, got stopped by 4 'caravanners', recognised one of them from a few months back (too smart for the theiving scumbags :001_smile:) asked us for fags ect, (im with 2 groundies) then starting asking where they can get climbers saws from, as 'they ave the harness and everything'

well whilst my 2 niave groundies are happily chatting aay to them, im constantly checking my mirrors, watching as they walk round the back of the truck several times.

anyway, after 5 mins ive had enough, as i pull away i see a 020 on the deck(where mirrors previously couldnt see) i yank the hand brake on, jump out, by which time theres no saw to be seen, we all pile out, the 2 groundies are both like come on lads hand it over' all nice and calm, i on the other hand arnt having any of it, 'wheres our !!!!!!!!! saw, blah blah blah'

cant find it, looked under their van, in the back ect, still no saw, now the 4 'caravanners' are getting irate, so i jump in a 6 ft ditch covered in stingers, and found the saw

'caravanners' couldnt understand how it got there. . . suprise suprise

my 2 groundies are all 'come on lads, fair game, lets shake on it'

i had to walk away, otherwise id have lamped the lot of them

they've now set themselves up as . . . (regulars on here, pm me for details) . . in histon, cambridge

i strongly recomend that everyone chain their saws to their van

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you got it back mate! If i was in that situation i think we would have all piled out the van and given them a hiding. Gotta be careful at these places though, before you know it the whole caravan site will set on you and then your deep in the poo lol

Edited by Tree Man Tom

Glad you got it back mate! If i was in that situation i think we would have all piled out the van and given them a hiding. Gotta be careful at these places though, before you know it the whole caravan site will set on you and then your deep in the poo lol

Valid point, although i have to say that experience has taught me that they are mostly all mouth, resting on their dodgy/ violent reputation.

yeah maybe giving a good punding would be bad idea...but it sure would make you feel better.

well tom and tommer, these were the bully boy sort, all mouth, relying on other peoples fear of their agressive mannor.

and tree man tom, i too have dabbled in boxing . . . and kick boxing. but got kicked out of my school boxing club after a wannabe mugger attempted to mug me :)

Valid point, although i have to say that experience has taught me that they are mostly all mouth, resting on their dodgy/ violent reputation.

Yep although when we went to 'recover' a chipper we took a JCB and a tranny van full of blokes.

When I've been on my own I've always found that a firm but fair approach works best. I.e Not rude but not at all talkative, if you give them an inch they'll take a mile next thing your distracted. I had an experience on a site where someone was distracting me whilst another scumbag was trying the van door, I found strimming the legs was quite effective. The police didn't seem to like the idea though................

the scum bags are doing the rounds on the ways up to a big horse fair next weekend....so they`ll be on the robb on the way up to sell it. i`ve had them up my yard over the weeks and the last time sent them packing using the dogs !!!