Help with Greenmech CS100 issue

Nemo

Bend the actuator slightly and tighten the clamp.

PeteB, thas what i did wif my GMR100 as the choke kept coming 'on' and it fixed it real good.

Regarding the OP; Yer problem sounds to me loike dirty/partially blocked fuel filter (attached to the underside of the fuel tank) and or a contaminated carb.

My 14HP briggs had these symptoms recently and i replaced the fuel filter and stripped the carb once removed from the enjun and removed the jets, plopped everyting into the ultrasonic cleaner with some Fairy liquid (udder brands are widely available....) and simmered for 45 mins.

While yer waiting make sure the orifaces that are open are blocked off with blue roll ar some lint free rags and take the air line to the now easy to get at block and blow out the dust, twigs etc, really go to town on it. Also check all the enjun mounting/belt tension bolts. Loike yew i find getting an accurate oil level measurement a bit hit and miss but keep plugging away with it till yew're 100% certain the level is correct.

The above strip down procedure is quite involved and if yer doin it fer the first time i wood advise taking lots of pics and video of the way tings are fitted and the way poipes are routed etc. It will take a good few hours to do but is very satisfying.

I also did me best to swirl/wash out any dirt from the fuel tank but this is difficult to do. Once the chipper was partially reassembled i attached a temporary remote fuel tank with a fuel line attached to the fuel pump and the chipper fired up and ran perfectly fer 10 mins or so.

I completely reassembled the whole shebang and tested her real good fer 30 mins by shoving a load of brash thru the bugger. SORTED.

Boil the kettle, drink tea and eat CAKE.