I'm off now to get my 21 units of 🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻🍻

mendiplogs

All,

If you look at the statistics all of this is based upon then youve more chance of getting run down by a bus.

I enjoy a drink - I dont like excess & yes, I do abstain for a couple of days a week

However, I dont like being told by some nanny state what I should and shouldn't do. Some years ago I was asked by my GP how many units do you drink? "well, firstly I drink pints of beer or glasses of wine, not 'units' & if I tell you the truth, you'll write 'liar' on my documents & if I dont you'll write 'possibly alcholoic' put down whatever you like - its all bollox anyway". Was my reply.

That said, there are some definite benefit to drinking vin rouge or Whisky - I found this recently 10 Health Benefits of Whiskey | Love Live Health although they can't spell Whisky

So enjoy your wine, beer, cider whatever - dont drink to excess or worry about it, you'll enjoy a good nights sleep

N

Edited by NFG

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all what are you all up to tonight thanks I'm off now for my new 21 units 🍺😬😬😬🍻🍻🍻🍻🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺thanks Jon

Have you gone yet???? Am just out now...21 units...light wait:beerchug::beer::cheers::driver:hope you not driving and drinking...you'll spill most of it:thumbup:

Hi WAYNE 🍻🍻🍻🍻were all 🍻🍻🍻up mate thanks Jon

Of down the town Jon then back up the working mens for last orders....would ask Richie rich but he's not allowed out after 9...he'll be replying to this in a min...anyway of out now for some units:pepsi:

My proper drinking days are over. I still like a pint ir two a week but no drinking at home now. Through out my life I have had an alcoholic in my family somewhere. The person with the illness does not realise the damage they are doing. It's an addiction similar to heroin in my opinion.

My proper drinking days are over. I still like a pint ir two a week but no drinking at home now. Through out my life I have had an alcoholic in my family somewhere. The person with the illness does not realise the damage they are doing. It's an addiction similar to heroin in my opinion.

Hi Steve may be your right thanks Jon