Facebook Advertising

WillTimberlake

Few times, generated likes but those likes didn't convert into anything. It's too easy for people to click the like button, half of them don't even know what they are liking. Waste of time for me

You don't have to spend the money on 'likes' can pay when people click to your website same as Google Adwords (although have also tried this and had minimal calls) better off sharing the more interesting posts to local selling groups for free

Yer every lead from Facebook has been a muppet

I don't advertise on fb but have a page

The worst is community groups when people ask "does any one know someone who..." And you get recommended. Always time wasters and usually every handyman with bow saw offers to have a punt. I always see the competition squabble over a apple prune and think times must be tough for some.

I have a Facebook page. It is about a month old. I don't update it as often as I should but I either forget to take photos of my own work and don't feel comfortable putting photos of work I do when working for other firms. Shared it with all of my friends and asked them to share it but I've only got 92 likes. My missus has shared it to a lot of local groups and so far I have only had one lead from it but I am going to price a reduction on a tree on Tuesday. So early stages but I think you have to keep posting and keep sharing

Our facebook page has generated 8 jobs since we have had it. From garden clearance, maintenance and tree surgery.

We get recommended by people in our local area pages and I do post on these threads also, if I see them, and we have had 3 jobs from those too.

I have considered the adverts especially with the localisation options but haven't needed to at the moment as we have enough work without spending any money on advertising past a good website.

Seo is key to a website, good description is key to a page and also keeping it updated with new content, after all its what social media is all about!

I have a fb page and spend £1 a day promoting it, I spent a bit more over xmas while people are at home, you can have weeks then nothing but the other day I got two enquires and got both jobs 👍🏻 I don't think it's a brill way of advertising but it's worth trying different things! I fell out with Google Adwords! Some how I think it's a con!?