Jameson pole cutter - replacement blade?

Shane

As above really.

I managed to take a chunk out of the cutter blade on my Jameson pole pruner.

My local dealer tells me they don't list the blade as a replacable part???

there's too much missing to grind it back and it is starting to catch on smaller branches.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a new cutter blade?

If need be I'll try a blob of weld and grind it down, a whole new head seems a bit much. It's been a really good piece of kit and I just can't believe the manufacturer can't supply what I need.:confused1:

i'm having the same problem with regards to getting spares for a jameson pole pruner.

I have needed a new spring but every time I phone and order one its the wrong size. but I have phoned and asked and that's the only one they supply, but is only 2/3 the length of the one needed.

they also say just buy a whole new cutting head, but this seems a little over the top to replace a £5 spring