Just seen the weather in Lancashire and Cumbria looks a nightmare

mendiplogs

Been a bit of a day yesterday down here..

[ame]

[/ame]

This bridge is about a mile up river from were I live.. houses in the village got flooded as well..

Not a great surprise though, the houses were build on the site of two old mills that were known to flood out here an there...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been a bit of a day yesterday down here..

This bridge is about a mile up river from were I live.. houses in the village got flooded as well..

Not a great surprise though, the houses were build on the site of two old mills that were known to flood out here an there...

Hi VESP thanks pics I bet that was unbelievable to see the power of water doing that go steady mate keep safe John

Yes it is. That was at the shallower end of it all. Sky news and itn been here all day

Hi all just seen pictures of Leeds city centre and massive area is flooded is nothing like with the levels were flooded this is where people live turn on the levels you just got mainly open fields it terrible thanks keep safe Jon

Bloke I know is on his narrow boat on the Lancashire canal at Hebden bridge this evening, boat that was moored next to him is now on the tow path, on its side.

Him and another couple of blokes have managed to get into one of the ponds. They reackon its chaos up there, canal as breached and the water is draining out of the cut and flooding the streets.

Hi ALL Ive just seen LEEDS flooded now what a night mere for people thanks just been told Manchester is also flooded nightmare thanks John keepsake