what and who??

fergusonforestry

Did exactly as it should but could not easily sell the end product. Tried them on the house stove but shoveling the branch logging on is a pain and they needed loads of air to burn and gone in a flash. Tried selling as kindling but not much take up as it does not light that easily and the nets drop crumbs all over the place. If you had an industrial type top loading stove the end product might well be very useful. Also we had the TR70 but the TR110 with it's bigger capacity would leave a much a better proportion of small logs to chopped twigs.

This was our machine in action.

Have you still got that machine? I've got a couple of customers that might be keen on the product.

You could do what I did and import a basic unit from Poland and build your own.

Would not be without it now. Since this vid I have added a screw splitter on the back for cord wood and cover plates on the input/output of the muncher mech. when the splitter is in use.

So what do you use the nets for ?

I can not sell willow for love nor money.

In the summer to fire a pizza oven. Autumn and spring a small wood burner, winter to fire up from cold an Esse Ironheart then once the oven is hot switching to cord wood. Has meant we can stretch an arctic load of cord another couple of seasons - not to be sniffed at.

I fully accept however you need to be an enthusiast or hard up to go to the effort. Don't think you would easily sell nets to the local pub as firewood for instance:001_smile:

I love the irony of the lyrics in the last song " now your gone". Without the stop button so are your fingers if it all goes wrong.

Looks like good bit kit though, but if end product is not saleable, one of them. It seems a shame.

More likely half your arm:lol: Best not to let a toddler work it:thumbup1: