Be vigilant when walking your dogs

Coletti

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not wrong John, anyone that can "understand" why someone would do this is just as sick and twisted as the people that did it in my opinion. There is no understandable reason to sentence an innocent dog to a long and painful death by poison and gnome, you need educating so here goes. It's not the dogs fault that it's poo is left on the ground, that sir is down to the owner, the dog is innocent. Can you "understand" that?

Colette, i understand what gnome meant try thinking before posting, you just come over as some sort of condescending div.......

I've no reason to apologise Kenty but I understand your view, and respect it.

@ Egnsean im glad someone managed to decipher my posts in the correct way they were intended. you are a gentleman sir.

@ Stubby at the very least you could have changed it to Gnob ! you are losing your touch! Flaming hell :icon13:

@ mendiplogs you obviously didn't read my posts right.

No problem Gnome.

Colette, i understand what gnome meant try thinking before posting, you just come over as some sort of condescending div.......

However you happened to interpret Gnome's post, the fact remains that it was in very poor taste.

Clamouring for recognition that you were the one intelligent enough to understand what was 'really' meant makes you the div in my book egnsean.

Sorry Steve, I know we are supposed to be moving on but I can understand why people might think that egnsean is a total plonker.

The point I was making is that to understand why someone did this, you must be able to contemplate a justified reason for someone to do it. Fact is there is no reason to do this so there is no way to understand it, it's just sick and mindless. There's no understanding about it.

However you happened to interpret Gnome's post, the fact remains that it was in very poor taste.

Clamouring for recognition that you were the one intelligent enough to understand what was 'really' meant makes you the div in my book egnsean.

Sorry Steve, I know we are supposed to be moving on but I can understand why people might think that egnsean is a total plonker.

Hi VILLAGE good post very bad taste there mate from him he would been better pulling the post let's move on now thanks Jon

Ive just read this entire thread....wow!

All i want to say is,everyone has an opinion and a right to voice that opinion in a public forum such as this,BUT some people should think hard about what they are writing before they post a reply because others could interpret it in a way it wasnt meant.

Being a dog owner and animal lover myself it appals me that anyone could set out to purposely harm an animal.

People make mistakes,god knows no one is perfect and i think gnome just made a poor judgement call..to say hes trolling is a bit OTT imo.

I bet you got bullied at school :biggrin:

The point I was making is that to understand why someone did this, you must be able to contemplate a justified reason for someone to do it. Fact is there is no reason to do this so there is no way to understand it, it's just sick and mindless. There's no understanding about it.

Ok then how about a pregnant woman contracting toxoplasmosis from cat Sh$t resulting in her giving birth to a blind or mentaly retarded baby do you think that would make it a bit understandable:confused1: FFS.