TCIA EXPO, Pittsburgh USA.

RC0

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baltimore really that bad??

Ive been to tci when it was in hartford. Thought it was a great show. As said not like the apf but definately worth visiting. Hartford was also a good laugh around the bars

Actually its very bad. The number of reported murders for this year alone is over 300 and climbing. Really bad when the Baltimore Orioles have to cancel

general admission for a baseball game since the City of Baltimore could not insure the safety of the fans and players before during or after the game.

The game was for the first time in the history of American Baseball was televised

to an empty stadium:confused1::thumbdown::confused1::thumbdown:

Lets put it another way, Imagine having a football game at Wembley Stadium and the government could not allow anyone to actually enter and watch or leave due to violence from rioters in the city. Of course you could still watch at home while the Two teams played to an empty stadium.

I really have nothing against the TCIA and I have done many shows over the years around the country, I just will never do a show in Baltimore again due to safety concerns. I believe in light of events that took place in Baltimore this year the TCIA may consider another location since the situation in Baltimore will not be improving in the future, IMHO,

easy-lift guy

Edited by easy-lift guy

Actually its very bad. The number of reported murders for this year alone is over 300 and climbing. Really bad when the Baltimore Orioles have to cancel

general admission for a baseball game since the City of Baltimore could not insure the safety of the fans and players before during or after the game.

The game was for the first time in the history of American Baseball was televised

to an empty stadium:confused1::thumbdown::confused1::thumbdown:

Lets put it another way, Imagine having a football game at Wembley Stadium and the government could not allow anyone to actually enter and watch or leave due to violence from rioters in the city. Of course you could still watch at home while the Two teams played to an empty stadium.

I really have nothing against the TCIA and I have done many shows over the years around the country, I just will never do a show in Baltimore again due to safety concerns. I believe in light of events that took place in Baltimore this year the TCIA may consider another location since the situation in Baltimore will not be improving in the future, IMHO,

easy-lift guy

That does seem pretty bad!!!