Cte z20e cherry picker

TRUCKER2

after doing the pump and filters and oil this week funds are low so i need to do 3 job then i can replace it as the loller test is in jan so it need to be done .. but even with it jam up i still have no controls up top

Might be worth checking connections in both control boxes is the machine live hydraulics or electro proportional controls?

I had moisture in my electro controls on my old machine same symptoms.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Philip in both boxes there are relays what you can see into.. which move wen i use the ground control but do not move when i use the controls in the basket the only thing i can do from the basket is turn the eng off and restart it .. by look of it the boards you can plug a computer in to it as there is spare plugs thank you for the advice

eagleye no bud as the light comes on when i turn the key an i can start and stop the eng from the basket .. i have taken it to maps to day and he tried to reset the board that did not work .. so i will be off to see martin at cte to get it sorted .. it is a long way to go but it will be running as it should wen i leave

eagleye no bud as the light comes on when i turn the key an i can start and stop the eng from the basket .. i have taken it to maps to day and he tried to reset the board that did not work .. so i will be off to see martin at cte to get it sorted .. it is a long way to go but it will be running as it should wen i leave

and the one i use you can stop/start the engine from ground or basket no matter weather the switch is ground or basket the same way ALL the emergency stops work

anyway keep us posted as to what the problem turns out to be

• 2 weeks later...

just glad it has been sorted .. the next thing is the MOT ON FRIDAY then the tackle test next tuesday then that is it .. it is my first time running mu own business so far it sucks lol i am not expecting a lot in the first 6 month :001_rolleyes: but i will be ready for the good time

just glad it has been sorted .. the next thing is the MOT ON FRIDAY then the tackle test next tuesday then that is it .. it is my first time running mu own business so far it sucks lol i am not expecting a lot in the first 6 month :001_rolleyes: but i will be ready for the good time

I think most of us have been down the same route when starting up a business , stick with it has the first twelve 12 months can be a bit more down than up , you will gain heaps of experience then following year you should reap the rewards. .

Ste