LED Working Lamps for Forest Machine

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi that link LGP eddie has put up is the one you want i put 4 of them on the back of our tractor for when the forwarding trailer is on lights up evry thing i need to see and more besides, and that price you can renew them every year if need be,go for it.

How'd you wire them up? The lights on our tractor are crap and who ever did the wiring did a terrible job so I'd like to sort it out.

I used to dabble in car sound systems a lot of years ago so if someone pointed me in the right direction of what to wire up to where I'd be confident of being able to do it

Thanks for the hint but looks like I need floods not spots..:001_cool:

They do both types but the spots are more powerful, I'd personally do a mix for maximum spread, and at the price you can have plenty of them!

There is loads under their other items if you need more/less or square/round.

8X 27W Square LED Work Light Flood Beam Offroad Lamp Truck SUV ATV12V 24V IP67 | eBay

Eddie.

They do both types but the spots are more powerful, I'd personally do a mix for maximum spread, and at the price you can have plenty of them!

8X 27W Square LED Work Light Flood Beam Offroad Lamp Truck SUV ATV12V 24V IP67 | eBay

Eddie.

Hi all what's the make VOILAMART LED light bars any good they come 5 year warrantee their own eBay thanks John

Eddie.

Ta Eddie :thumbup1:

Hi all what's the make VOILAMART LED light bars any good they come 5 year warrantee their own eBay thanks John

Yeah I saw those Voilamart ones Jon on ebay; need them up the M62 yesterday lol.

I've just ordered 2 12" voilamart led light bars to go on the roof of the landy. They are combo units so have both spot and flood light built in. I'll let you know what they're like when they arrive.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=391223313563&alt=web