is this a viable business

justin131

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

given me alot to think about, it may not be a good investment but i do hate to see the business go to wast

Although your desire or need to not want to see someone else's business go to waste is admirable, it's not based in reality. Unless your willing to sit down and create a business plan based on an actual valuation of this potential venture I would steer clear until you have actual facts and figures to work with.

easy-lift guy

I looked at a similar business and same money. Loads of quotes but no confirmations. If he got a bad back then get a subbies in and he could still make a nice little handling fee. I said no and I think you should do the same

think thats good advice, if it were me id just sell the equipment and call it a day.

thinking about it i could prob do better myself for less money.

think thats good advice, if it were me id just sell the equipment and call it a day.

thinking about it i could prob do better myself for less money.

I believe your exercising sound judgement. Buying into an existing business is always filled with many challenges both known and unknown.

Better to grow slow and deliberate with a business plan you can work with on your own terms. Keep the emotional capital spent to a minimum since this can have a very draining affect upon you and the business.

easy-lift guy

Are there pre-existing, live contracts with 10k profit for task included in the price? If not, how has that figure been calculated? Name & website costs about £100 not 10k.

10k value for kit doesn't sound like much of an operational outfit.

If you've got 20k to throw at it surely best bet would be to set yourself up afresh?

Good luck with it either way!