Avant Verses MultiOne

blades

We just bought a Giant loader, weighs 1.7 ton and will lift over a ton easily ( was moving packs of paviors yesterday ) lots of metal, kubota engine and very simple to operate. Well worth taking a look at. Having used an Avant 635 over the past 5 years and owning a vermeer s600 and s800 I highly rate the Giant, model is swt 332 extra. Dealers are TRP at Sleaford.

When I get a minute I wil snap some pictures

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cost was 22,980+VAT with the cab/heater, pallet forks and grab bucket. That was a very good deal as the the machine was going to Russia but the Fins could't export because of the Western sanctions.

I've been using it all day today and have found it very good, what a lot of work it save's.

The chap we have been dealing with (Andy Cox) is the designer and maker of the track systems, have a look at Moorend U.K. or Norcar UK they have made tracks for a large J.C.B. its a beast!

Yep that norcar looks lovely. I would love a go! but as I suggested in an earlier post it is twice the price of my avant 420 (14ish k inc VAT with bucket, pallet forks and muck grab, special offer)

But to be fair i think that model is a bit bigger than my 420 but not as big as the avant 500 series?

IMG_0564.jpg.a8051ee4fa203af63dca437fa7634faa.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg.4f3fa4a9d464ddaa33cb4c7fc7d13cc4.jpg

Yep that norcar looks lovely. I would love a go! but as I suggested in an earlier post it is twice the price of my avant 420 (14ish k inc VAT with bucket, pallet forks and muck grab, special offer)

But to be fair i think that model is a bit bigger than my 420 but not as big as the avant 500 series?

Where are you based fella? Would you say which dealer you bought from? PM if discretion required.

[/quoteYep that norcar looks lovely. I would love a go! but as I suggested in an earlier post it is twice the price of my avant 420 (14ish k inc VAT with bucket, pallet forks and muck grab, special offer)

You can get smaller Norcar machines, the 755 and the a60. The a62 would sit with the largest 500 and the smallest 600.

The "A" model machines have a higher spec, over the standard machines. E.g. high low drive speeds, high flow front/rear hydraulic outlets, oil cooler, parallel boom leveller.

The Avants do not cost as much but many of the standard features on the Norcar are cost options on Avant machines.

If any folks on Arb talk would like a demo or just a lookie at a Norcar machine in the North of Scotland please get in touch.