Avant Verses MultiOne

blades

I have multione, with the oscillating joint and i've never had a moments bother with it. I prefer csf over avant because of the ladder boom setup. The csf is also just a better looking and better layout machine and now have excellent uk backup via Spiderlift uk, which is what they were lacking. I suspect now they have a decent uk main dealer we will hear and see a lot more of multione

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that Kilworths handled the MultiOne!?! I never heard a bad word about the people at Kilworths from any side. Lewis's used to do it - Hubert Nightingale said it was good kit but dear.

I have a Schaffer and wont let the guy`s use it, very unstable on dodgy terrain and its been on its side one too many times so its relegated to yard use only. Its not a patch on the Avant in my opinion . The only thing I dont like about the Avant is the plastic panels which are extremely fragile. Most of the ones we have hired are damaged on the plastics and we normally end up getting into a blamefest when we return them.

Bob

which model do you have and how wide is it.I have a 2026 1250mm wide loader with over 2200 hours on it now and have never put it on it's side.Did come close once though.

Well what are the thoughts on this? Its a Norcar A62 machine. We first came across the make at this years Arb show and have taken delivery of it today./Users/robertianmurray/Desktop/IMG_0888.JPG/Users/robertianmurray/Desktop/IMG_0885.JPG

Edited by Rob1982
add pics