Road rage horror

Shane

It was a terrible terrible thing. Don was a good friend of one of my friend's father. Who was also a member of the cycling club and still is.

What kind of 'scum' can do this. Even being aggressive to someone over an accident is unforgivable, but to become agressive to a 79 year old man is the act of a coward and a thug.

It makes me boil with anger and sadness that life an be so fragile because of a total thug.

Tree LC

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even to carry a knife seems to be the act of a complete crazy nutcase. I'd be surprised if the assailant doesn't have a stringof other convictions.

I can't agree with those who would want to bring back the death penalty though.

It would be a very silly things to do. The problem is that there will always be mistakes. The famouse case was over the Guildford Pub bombings where the police had even hidden alibi evidence from the police and the forensic evidence was bonkers. They had claimed that the people had been handling explosives when it turned out that similar substances (Nitrocelluloses) wre present in every day items like the playing cards they had used.

The judge famously declared that he would have used the death penalty if it had still been available. Yet the people were very obviously innocent.

Another one was the case of child murders where the medical expert had his own crank ideas which were accepted by the court ( he wsa I believe struck off over it ) and they were obviously cot deaths and the poor mother was eventually released.

Don't forget these were ordinary people it could happen to YOU!

I keep hearing about this on the radio and have asked myself the same questions. The radio said he was 79 years old. How could someone pull a knife and use it over something so minor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My suspicion is he is what we call a nucking futter.

Apparently lived alone, quiet guy, in a street the taxi drivers refer to as heroin avenue.

Still feel too grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to say much more:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...

You have to understand that there is a sub culture of people who don't work and never have, who stealing is the way they make some money for drugs and beer. They have numerous children with different women and feel that the world owes them a life.

I deal with them every day of the week in my job, hardly any work, they have illnesses even doctors haven't heard of and value no ones life other than their own.

Most are on anti depressants, recovering addicts, either drugs or alcohol and don't give a flying f--k for you, your kids or anyone else.

No wonder the NHS are in trouble looking after the freeloaders.

Look after yourselves and yours the best you can.