Mini Loader Pics

Mr Ed

Here is the stump grinder attachment we make - very powerfull and fast...

Shrekie, you asked about beter tyres - The tyres on mine are yard tyres such as you would find on a bobcat. For slopes and grip you want the gray / black machine, same unit as s35, built for a euro dealer in funky darth vader style...

This loader has clearly been turned to the dark side, bwa ha ha ha ha!!

Does it have a radio to play the "Imperial March" on at full volume?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i went for a play on a some mini loaders today, a friend of Edds that is only 40miles away. same make as the one edd uses. these machines are amazing, they make no marks even on gravel just playing about, the manouverability is awesome. being articulated is nuts at first, well it was for me and took a wee while to get it into my head, i am used to driving tractors. i went over buttresses of beech trees, through a burn, up and down big muddy slopes and shifted some wood. effortless. i now just need to have a wee and see if i am going togo for it. pete(dealer) had a huge hedge cutter attachment for it, it was about 2m long and will cut approx 3", that got me thinking. 1 of the machines had a 3 point linkage and he does a hydraulic log splitter for 500quid. he can make this go on the front aswell. I also got a price for the rd kit, under 500 quid aswell. The middle size one is the one i want, the bigger model is a beast, it can lift 2.5ton close in, but it doesnt leave a mark on wet muddy turf. really impressed.

glad you had a good time shrekie. did you get used to pete's accent? sort of italian/newyork/scottish mix:confused1:

BTW, I had a chat with him about the Darth Vader loader, the first person to buy one will get it for dealer / import price, about £17k....

glad you had a good time shrekie. did you get used to pete's accent? sort of italian/newyork/scottish mix:confused1:

BTW, I had a chat with him about the Darth Vader loader, the first person to buy one will get it for dealer / import price, about £17k....

this is the problem when i go and look at kit, i go to see the cheapest most basic model and then i see a better one, then another gadget and then another, then i get a wee play on it, then my budget of 5k in my head gets blown out the water completely. then to top it all off you go and tell me that:sad:i really dont need a darth vader stealth mode black awesome loader, but who wouldnt want one:thumbup:

ed,have you sold many of them grinders will itfit on a mini digger

sold quite a few into the US, and some into europe, even sold a couple to an Isreali company. yes, we do an excavator conversion, i'll post pics from pc tomorrow. here is a video of the the first prototype working

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVtJdeBuvLI]YouTube - Hornet pro 38 stumpgrinder[/ame]