kiln dried timber

arbormonkey

You would need to pay in advance of shipment, take a container full at a time (between 54 and 60 crates at 1 cube is depending on supplier and crate size) and be able to offload the container in a 2 hour time period with no help from the driver.

Timber is coming from all over the Baltic region, not aware of any Russian suppliers but you might guess there will be some. I would be a bit concerned re Chernobyl and contaminated timber from that area. If you just want an odd container then it might be better to use one of the companies that advertise here but be aware that they will be trying to sell direct to your customer. Personally I like to pedal my own boat so to speak and not help or support competition unless they are mates. Where are you roughly located ?.

A

Don't pay in advance.

You should get the first container prior to payment.

If you are happy with the quality you pay in full within two days.

Spoken like a true businessman :thumb up:

If some one wants you to take a product they will bend over backwards to get it in your yard.

Feck giving some Russian gangster 10 k how you going to get your money back :lol:

Spoken like a true businessman :thumb up:

If some one wants you to take a product they will bend over backwards to get it in your yard.

Feck giving some Russian gangster 10 k how you going to get your money back :lol:

Well said.

I know three or four guys who have paid out thousands to Poland, Russia etc, and gotten zero in return.

If the supplier is legitimate, they will spend the first one before pyament.

If not, they are well dodge.

And if you want to waste thousands of pounds, iam happy to take it, for no return :thumbup: