self propelled chipper (Shreks wee chipper)

Stephen Blair

I have a problem with this thread.....

I now have nightmares about little green chippers, wherever i look in a dream there's a little green chipper lurking in the corner.

In fact i think every picture on arbtalk has a little green chipper hiding in it somewhere, a bit like where's wally lol :tongue001:

I had a shot of shreks green chipper today, Fantastic unit was taking 3 to 4 inch lime and eucalyptus easy and chipping full 10 and 12 foot heads very fast, one on my must have lists thats for sure:thumbup:

Also good to meet you Stevie and any man that shares his lunch is a gentleman in my books, cheers for the day mate :thumbup1:

Also good to meet you Stevie and any man that shares his lunch is a gentleman in my books, cheers for the day mate :thumbup1:

...and boy does he lunch !!!

He shared his lunch with us on the way down to the show and he still had some left on the way back up !!

His lunch box is massive (no pun intended :001_smile:) he packs everything from a sarnie to a strawberry, awsome :thumbup1:

heres the little chipper doing some lime, scott is still getting to grips with it, its only his second day with it really, so he hasnt quite got the knack of it, i reduced 3 large limes, cut back all the pathway overhang and end loaded a big limb on a birch on the one side, and all the chip fitted in easily under the trees, and the customer was installing a log burner so we logged the bigger stuff for her and filled her new log store with seasoned timber from my yard to get her started. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5730Hn-xqoY]YouTube - wee chipper 4[/ame]