Stolen tools in South Dorset

Dorset Treeman

Just a warning that my store was done over on Friday night in South Dorset. Door was forced open and triggered alarm but they grabbed a fair amount of stuff before scarpering.

I didn't have my stuff on Arbsafe (it was a job I had meant to do). Lessons learnt. I'm gonna up the security and get all my stuff on Arbsafe in the future!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Police didn't know at first if they would even come out and investigate. They did in the end and were actually quite thorough to be fair to them. The lowlife scum had broken some glass and left blood on it so here's hoping their DNA is on the police computer system somewhere !!

Police didn't know at first if they would even come out and investigate. They did in the end and were actually quite thorough to be fair to them. The lowlife scum had broken some glass and left blood on it so here's hoping their DNA is on the police computer system somewhere !!

Hi TREE take the p tree it all the time now thanks Jon

It's obvious these guys knew what they were doing as they left my 560XP ! And it was broken anyway! Seriously though, they could of taken loads more but the alarm must of hurried them into grabbing what was easy and getting out of there. I was wondering about putting in a ground anchor and chaining all saws etc through the handle. What does anyone think? Any other realistic suggestions to improve security?

The lowlife scum had broken some glass and left blood on it so here's hoping their DNA is on the police computer system somewhere !!

Relatively good news in the whole situation:) the police had a very good idea of who did mine but had No evidence what so ever also one of the first things they did was take out the cctv cameras, so if you do install them make it discreet, personally I think alarms are one of the best deterrents.

I really hope they get a good result from the barsteward slicing himself though.

Chainsaw,blowers, climbing kit etc etc needs to go in site boxes bolted to the floor.

When we mislaid the keys for a site box and were contemplating cutting our way in, I reckoned two cuts no bigger than the diameter of the five inch disc would open it.

I don't have much faith in them anymore - but they're better than nothing.

They did a lot of cutting in my place and I know a guy down the road had three alarms as well as cctv they did all but one alarm before it went off and they ran,But give them time and they will happily cut away..should of got that alarm!

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1432452333.937859.jpg.26f45b29d29efe9bccd06c7e2df52608.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1432452318.959407.jpg.f0dbf3d3434bef193a8766b8efe6581b.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1432452301.696467.jpg.14308ed22d94c2bdb858e64d5370e7e6.jpg