Land Rover needs some new wellies

walkerboys

• 2 months later...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ive gone for the kumho road venture mud terrain 265/75/16 not my first choice but look the part ment to be as good as the bfg' ive been waiting 12 weeks for the bfg'a to come and when they got here they were road tyre all the paper work was rite when we double checked they said it would be anuther 12 weeks to replace them so kumho it was

image.jpg.ac80e2eecd4235866e605ebbe1c2cc57.jpg

Always been BFG muds for me too!

Having said that, i stuck some insa turbo saharah's on my shooting truck this time and they're bloody brilliant. noisey on road, and admittedly re-moulds, but clear well in deep mud and i have really given them a hammering all round since january. very impressed for the money - only £350

IMG_4454.jpg.8e730927c50a10b716992484a3a51695.jpg

IMG_4452.jpg.dc75632eea17fac0e83e7ac635903a6f.jpg

Well ive gone for the kumho road venture mud terrain 265/75/16 not my first choice but look the part ment to be as good as the bfg' ive been waiting 12 weeks for the bfg'a to come and when they got here they were road tyre all the paper work was rite when we double checked they said it would be anuther 12 weeks to replace them so kumho it was

Hi mate BFG here as had them in stock back 1 year ago thanks Jon

Funnily enough I am thinking of changing mine to a less aggressive all terrain pattern, I reckon if I got an extra 30 miles per tank that would have saved me around £900 over the lifetime of the tyre. I can always take the tirfor if I think I am going to get stuck. I do so many motorway miles these days that I can't really justify the noise and poor economy of mud terrains for the od occasion that I go off road. IME in a lot of off road conditions all terrains are just as good as muds....

Discuss... any suggestions. I have always like the BFG all terrain....