Can a traffic warden take pictures in side car thanks

mendiplogs

I would have thought that it is a breach of your privacy or a breach of your human rights. Get to court quick Jon and sue them as the Tories want to abolish the HRA:thumbup1:

He'll have to be PDQ, as they quietly stated, that they'd abolish the HRA ( https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-mp-we-call-on-the-government-and-the-prime-minister-to-provide-a-national-referendum-on-the-planned-abolition-of-the-human-rights-act?recruiter=41067461&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=petition_update&utm_term=des-lg-petition_update-custom_msg ) in their first 100 days in power.

Not sure about this public thing.

Beaches are public places.

During the Worthing Bird-man contest last year,

we saw a bloke frog-marched to a bunch of coppers (by a group of angry parents) cos he was taking photos of kids on the beach.

I used to be a swimming teacher and there were all sorts of guidelines (no idea of where the guidelines stopped and laws started) but in the end we just didnt allow any photos in the swimming/changing areas. Pathetic, I know, but that's the litigative cotton wool society we now have.

I dared take a short video of some Secondary school attending "oiks" (the male variety) throwing their post lunch litter into our Riverside Park, a persistent problem, when I took it straight to my superior he near had kittens!

I said I was merely going to take it straight to the school Headmaster, and after identifing the miscreants, he could delete the clip there and then.

what kinda mixed up world do we now live in.

How else could I indentify a particular male school child/children wearing a uniform, from among a schools worth?

Marcus

No legal restrictions of taking photographs in a public space what so ever. Other laws like lewd behaviour in public place and indecent exposure etc still apply. If the car was parked on a public road then a photo can be taken of the car or it's contents, for that matter even if the car is on private property but the photographer is on public property (a public footpath for instance) then there is no breach of the law. There is no legal right to expectation of privacy. Madonna tried to have a public footpath that overlooked her mansion closed because papz were using it to take photos, got thrown out of court because of the above. I think she ended up with a wapping great hedge instead.

Again the parents had no right to take the photographer to the police and the police would need a warrant to view the photos unless they were volunteered which would be quite difficult to prove probable cause. It's not against the law unless there is a bye-law regarding photography on the beach in question. If you don't want photos taking become a recluse. How many CCTV cameras covered the beach and immediate areas? A peado would be better off becoming a CCTV operator and cracking one off in the office than risking photoing kids out on a public beach surrounded by a few hundred parents, unless it's a double bluff, can;t trust any one these days you know.

No legal restrictions of taking photographs in a public space what so ever. Other laws like lewd behaviour in public place and indecent exposure etc still apply. If the car was parked on a public road then a photo can be taken of the car or it's contents, for that matter even if the car is on private property but the photographer is on public property (a public footpath for instance) then there is no breach of the law. There is no legal right to expectation of privacy. Madonna tried to have a public footpath that overlooked her mansion closed because papz were using it to take photos, got thrown out of court because of the above. I think she ended up with a wapping great hedge instead.

Again the parents had no right to take the photographer to the police and the police would need a warrant to view the photos unless they were volunteered which would be quite difficult to prove probable cause. It's not against the law unless there is a bye-law regarding photography on the beach in question. If you don't want photos taking become a recluse. How many CCTV cameras covered the beach and immediate areas? A peado would be better off becoming a CCTV operator and cracking one off in the office than risking photoing kids out on a public beach surrounded by a few hundred parents, unless it's a double bluff, can;t trust any one these days you know.

HI MATE it not just taking PICS OF CAR IT IN SIDE THE CAR thanks jon

If the car was parked on a public road then a photo can be taken of the car or it's contents, for that matter even if the car is on private property but the photographer is on public property (a public footpath for instance) then there is no breach of the law.

HI MATE it not just taking PICS OF CAR IT IN SIDE THE CAR thanks jon

Inside is no different.

What were you doing inside the car Jon?

Do tell, is it going to be in the news of the world this Sunday or what:biggrin:

Hi GARY I WAS WATCHING Traffic warden Taking pictures of someone else's car that's all I asked him why did you take the pictures he said because the ticket man fell down inside just being nosy I think thanks John