Need advice on this chipper asap!

Mr_D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I win a lot of work off these bigger company's cause I don't charge vat!! It was the same for a job I did Saturday :)

All bigger firms will be vat reg so it makes no difference to them :what: i have been vat 2 yrs now and has benefited me as I can buy better newer kit, domestic don't like it but so what,we pay it at a garage and in just about everything we buy so why shouldn't I do it.

if they just included the vat when advertised it wouldnt seem so bad but you always see a price and think "thats not to bad " then scroll down and then realose its another 2 grand lol

I think they should put prices inc vat as then those who are vat registered get to knock 20% off and those who aren't don't have to find another 20%

I have a late 2004 Jensen A530. This is a 750kg machine was a trade in on a new Jensen A530 750kg. It's ready to go I will do a service for you also comes with spare set of blades. Price £6500. Arbrep services ltd 01420 544006

can you send some pics and details?

All bigger firms will be vat reg so it makes no difference to them :what: i have been vat 2 yrs now and has benefited me as I can buy better newer kit, domestic don't like it but so what,we pay it at a garage and in just about everything we buy so why shouldn't I do it.

Oh I agree for the bigger/ commercial side! But I must get asked at least once a week after I've emailed a quote, if I charge vat and when I say no they pritty much tell me the jobs mine because most others are +vat :)

Thats because they expect to pay it!!!

So why no join them and have the same benefits? I get asked all the time I just say yes and loose very little, the people who ask mainly want a cheap job anyway so no great loss.