simonm

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats will be simlar to using a 4x4 tractor

permanent 4 wheel drive and 4 wheel steer, forward/reverse shuttle 7 quick release head stock for bucket ect, i drove a smaller one for years should be spot on for what i want.

Bought this today...no attachments though so need to find something asap.

That's a nice looking loader.

Kramer are exceptionaly good loaders, I had a very old 911 that was used for loading a powerscreen and it was great, and in it's low gears would push a house down, it's still working and according to Kramer they believe it's oldest Kramer loader in the UK.

If it's a rear steer axle just watch for wear on the rear steer axle knuckle pins, and make sure you keep the bolts tight on the axle steering arms, once they come loose and get play in them they are a mare to keep tight.

I am currently looking for another one.

I don't know what you paid but that looks a handy thing for around the yard, plus the occasional local day out.

When i get some attachments its got a new pole barn to put up, Chip pile to move, all the ash from bonfire to move, new bonfire to push up, about 5 tonne of horse **** to move, a load of rotten crap wood to move and a load of ibcs to stack up under cover! all the jobs i have had to borrow a machine for in the past. maybe next year i will look for a tippler so i can tip ibcs into the van instead of handball :thumbup1:

I've been running Skid Steers for some years now. Belle are lovely but no longer made. Bobcat let me down badly with poor reliability. I have a Case 420 H/Flow now, this has been rock solid and very reliable. It will rip your yard up. But will travel in a trailer behind you (mine does). It will be something you will want to take to lots of jobs because it makes life easier. You can get,ImageUploadedByArbtalk1427830868.377797.jpg.e11b25d62d3b469f87fb77674cc7a505.jpg over the tyre tracks like mine. I don't think you will regret it. You could try Warwick Ward 01226 747260 they're a big dealer who are very helpful. Any further questions ping it over I'll help if I can😊