Sale Rep for Stump Grinding

Stefan Palokangas

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, would not be without it, also its weight , its just over half the weight of a predator , is it 600kg ? about. Another handy trick, from the back of the truck it can be ramped up onto retaining walls, did one a few weeks ago in Lyme and the wall was close to 7' high, backed up and ramped it on top, job done.

I am going to be selling my Jo Beau m500 chipper , going to buy the new tw230, know anyone who would like a 5 month old machine ? its only done about 15 hours from new or a tw dealer to trade it to ?

I will let you know, trouble is Jo Beau decided to drop all there prices across the board in January making new more appealing.

Joshar, how is work in Sweden?

I'm Swedish myself but havent been there for 12 years or so, i used to work with felling trees beside power lines for Sydkraft and Vattenfall. That was hard work !

Hi Stefan, works good, a lot of competition now with wildly varying prices And standards!

Ive done a little bit for vattenfall-reductions and emergencys, not contract work though..

Your setup looks real smart, Jesses too :thumbup1:

I will let you know, trouble is Jo Beau decided to drop all there prices across the board in January making new more appealing.

PM me Dean with a price whatever you think, let me know the new price then at least if i put it on arbtrader it will be priced attractively. thats the jo beau m500 or drop me an email you have my address . Thanks. just looked at the hour clock its on 14.1

Thanks for all the replies, will read them all and take proper action in this stump grinder adventure of mine. Was a few eye openers, and hoping it will help me from doing some mistakes down the line.

Sale rep decided to hold with that one, so no mystery figure dressed as a beaver will do any door knocking.

Instead i will advertise in papers this full summer in quite a big area.

Give out alot of Cards, and even cups with the name on it.

Walk around areas and drop leaflet in doors where i can see folks have stumps.

Send papers, with insurance copy to all it might concern.

And keep the rule and never break it to be extraordinary tidy and on time always.

Thanks guys for great replies to my thread !

Stefan

One last thing, don't forget as well as being the most productive, agile, compact, best built and lightest grinder in its class it also grinds the deepest of all the grinders 500mm below ground level, come on Dean, sell me another jo beau 31-110 :thumbup1:

One last thing, don't forget as well as being the most productive, agile, compact, best built and lightest grinder in its class it also grinds the deepest of all the grinders 500mm below ground level, come on Dean, sell me another jo beau 31-110 :thumbup1:

Sorry, i always double post, but should have said, i was one of the first uk contractors to own a stump grinder, back then it was a Promark toe clipper, those old boys out there will know the machine, made me lots of money, over the years i have had from new Vermeer, Carlton, Predator and 2 years ago Jo Beau, the only machine punching way above the rest is the Jo Beau and this could be the first time for me i have bought two Jo Beau's, from new. Thats how good they are. :thumbup1: